All information on this Website is only intended to provide you with general information about us, our products, services and objectives. Nothing on this Website should be treated as an offer or legal opinion, however worded but merely as an invitation to do business with us. All information is provided for general information only and should not be treated as specific advice of any kind. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time it is included, we accept no obligation to ensure that the Content is complete, accurate or up to date, or that the website or its Content will remain accessible. No information on the website constitutes legal or other professional advice and should not be relied on. You should seek specific advice on the issue that concerns you. Please see our Disclaimer policy.
We may monitor the location from which you appear to access the Website and may use techniques which are intended to block access from any location in which access to the Website may be illegal or restricted as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion from time to time.
You must comply with the laws which apply to you in the location you access the Website from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your access to the Website then you must comply with those legal restrictions.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information. Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in the relevant part of the website and for other purposes for which you give your consent. For more information on the use of personal data provided on our online application system, please read our Personal Information Collection policy.
Users are required to understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that the User, and not us, is entirely responsible for all Content that the User uploads, posts, emails, transmits or otherwise makes available through the Website and or related social media locations. You understand that in the course of using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider to be offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available in relation to the Website and relate social media.
As a User you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, religiously, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use the Website to harm other persons in any way;
- use the Website to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website;
- remove any proprietary notices from the Website;
- cause, permit or authorise the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Website without our prior express written permission;
- use the Website for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- use the Website for fraudulent or abusive purposes;
- attempt to hack the Website, or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by us with respect to the Website data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Users, including, but not limited to any personal information;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website, servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- use the Website to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law; and/or
- use the Website to “stalk” or otherwise harass another person.
If you see anything relating to the Website which appears to infringe these Terms, then please contact us using the form provided in the Contact Us page or by writing directly to email@example.com.
7. Withdrawal of Material
We shall have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted in any part of our Website. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any Content that is in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another.
To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law in no event shall we be liable whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence (whether active, passive or imputed), product liability or strict liability or other theory), for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including without limitation any loss of data, service interruption, computer or other device failure or pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the website, including any damages resulting therefrom, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Neither we nor any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing any content or services contained on the website, nor any of their respective partners, associates or other TripleOKLaw LLP staff, make any warranty whatsoever, including, without limitation, that the website will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the website or as to the accuracy, reliability, quality or content of any information, service or merchandise provided on or through the website.
Your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with the website is to discontinue any use of the website.
You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these Terms by you or through any computer that you use to access the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Website and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, sponsors, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Website, your use of the Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
The Website reserves the right to assign these Terms and to assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms.
Links to this website are prohibited without the prior written consent of TripleOKLaw LLP. Please address requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Website is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Website shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
These Terms set out the whole of the agreement between the Website and you the User/s, and they replace all earlier agreements and understandings with you, except for any fraud or fraudulent representation. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to rely upon or enforce any part of these Terms.
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time. You are strongly advised to check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. If you do not wish to be governed any new version of the Terms, you must stop using the Website.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of these Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kenya.
You can contact the Website by email using the form provided in the Contact Us page or by writing directly to email@example.com.
18. Personal Information Collection
The information you provide by applying online will be used for the purposes of considering your application for a position with TripleOKLaw LLP and, in respect of partially completed applications, for assisting you with any queries you may have. Some information may be processed by our third party processing contractors, who will help us contextualise the information, where relevant. We may, in the course of our recruitment process, undertake checks to verify the information provided by you, for example by confirming your qualifications and taking up references. The information supplied to us in relation to you and your application may be retained by TripleOKLaw LLP for use in connection with future vacancies and/or further applications made by you for a position with us. We may also use it to contact you about recruitment events or other positions which we think will be of interest to you. In addition, the information collected may be used by us and our third party processing contractors for equal opportunities monitoring as well as for more general statistical and research purposes.
You consent that we may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this Website
- information that you provide for the purpose of communicating with and or registering with the Website
- information about transactions carried out over this Website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website
- any other information that you send to the Website.
19. Using Personal Information
You consent that we may use your personal information to:
- administer this Website;
- personalize the Website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the Website;
- send you marketing communications.
We do not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information. Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
20. Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
21. Cross-Border Data Transfers
Information that the Website collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which the Website operates to enable the use of the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the Website for example, comments and social media posts will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
22. Contact the Website
23. Cookies Policy
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time a user requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or mobile device when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
24. Cookies on the Website
The Website uses the cookies to enable and improve the quality of our website, including for storing user preferences, improving search results, and tracking user trends. We may set one or more cookies in your browser or mobile device when you visit the Website.
We may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Website. The Website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Website.
we use an online video software provider to host and play our video content. That provider uses session cookies to collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you view our videos, including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider and operating system. They also collect information relating to how videos are played, including when and for long, and whether they are played on mobile of web mode. This information helps them to monitor how their software is being used and us to monitor how our videos are being viewed.
25. Third Party Cookies
When you follow third party links from the Website, you may also be sent third party cookies. We accept no liability for any third party cookies.
26. Refusing Cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Cookies can be disabled by changing the settings on your browser. If you do decide to disable cookies, you may not be able to access some areas of our website.
Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. You may also wish to consider Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 25/01/2016 15:37.